got me a job

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Bamaskirting
Member Extraordinaire

got me a job

Post by Bamaskirting »

I've been unemployed quite awhile. no longer. I now work at a nursery. I get to play with flowers all day. now I can buy more clothes!
Disaffected.citizen
Member Extraordinaire

Re: got me a job

Post by Disaffected.citizen »

Congratulations!
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Sweet!

As the old man used to say... "don't spend all your money in one place!" :)
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
melsav
Member Extraordinaire

Post by melsav »

Congratulations and we'll done :D
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Bamaskirting wrote:I've been unemployed quite awhile. no longer. I now work at a nursery. I get to play with flowers all day. now I can buy more clothes!

Congratulations on your new job. I hope you enjoy the working in the garden playing in the mud and watching the flowers grow.

Fred :kiltdance:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Great news, and congratulations.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I was unemployed for just over a year finally landing a job in October 2014 so I know how demoralising it can be. Congratulations and I hope that it's something you will enjoy doing. I was gardening this afternoon in a knee length skater or circle skirt and although I enjoyed the experience I was conscious all the time of the breeze trying to lift the fullness of the skirt. It's at times like that that you appreciate what women have been enjoying for the past umpteen years. Vive le skirt. :D
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Pdxfashionpioneer
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Pdxfashionpioneer »

Congratulations Bamaskirting!

Like most folks I too have been unemployed so know first hand how tough that is.

Best of luck!
David, the PDX Fashion Pioneer

Social norms aren't changed by Congress or Parliament; they're changed by a sufficient number of people ignoring the existing ones and publicly practicing new ones.