Cat in a bag?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Cat in a bag?

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Uncle Al wrote:Here is his response -
"Your interpretation utilized themes that the audience would be
familiar with. That is one way to score the film. It works and
that's all that matters. It was done skillfully however. You did
not try to overwhelm the film with too much organ allowing the
audience to get involved in the picture and completely forgetting
about the background music. The sign of a competent theatre organist."

I'm pleased that I succeeded on my first time out as a silent film accompanist. :D
:bow:

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Al, That is just fantastic. Heres to more film accompaniments in the future.

Fred :kiltdance:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Sounds like a carefully worded reply between two technically proficient people giving praise, where due, and being careful not to offend. The sort of reply a lawyer might give. No disrespect UA. The fact that you are still alive and walking, having lived to tell the tale, indicates to me that your renditions must have been successful. Congratulations, a new career :?: :wink:
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Uncle Al,

I must take my hat off to you. Up to this morning I completely missed your post and the subsequent correspondance. Well done, and I too am sorry Duncansville isn't a 20-minute drive away from here. (If it were, we'd have better weather all year round).

Needless to say, I missed a treat !

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !