When do you say it's *hot*?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Re: When do you say it's *hot*?

Post by Ralph »

Kirbstone wrote:P.S. A thousand years ago at a medical station in Kenya, served by aircraft I once got a pic. of no fewer than nine lions congregated under the shade of a light aircraft's high wing. I seem to have mislaid the pic. alas.
Found it for you ;-)
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/lionplane.asp
Ralph!
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Kirbstone wrote:Stunning post, Trtnsmth. B&B is used to that sort of thing, of course. They get it for four long Summer months every year on Clydeside. The Strathclyde Police have a devil of a job keeping their traffic cones from flowing down the gutters ! :wink: The heat even melts the ice cream as well.

Tom.

P.S. A thousand years ago at a medical station in Kenya, served by aircraft I once got a pic. of no fewer than nine lions congregated under the shade of a light aircraft's high wing. I seem to have mislaid the pic. alas.
Aye very good! for months, read hours. That's closer to the truth! Traffic cones being washed out to sea, that's more likely, I have memories of a story in the newspapers many years ago, where a yard full of empty sherry/whisky casks were washed into and off down the Clyde after a typical Scottish day of weather, you know, so wet that with waterwings, you can fly!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

This too is too hot!
melted-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Thanks Ralf.

I knew that pic and others like it had gone viral years ago. I lost it out of my collection when the mother board of my computer died.
It was a negative on film, long ago.
T
om
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !