Tragedy in Japan!

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
DALederle
Member Extraordinaire

Tragedy in Japan!

Post by DALederle »

This was an e-mail sent to me today! It is so stunning to watch that I want to share it with everyone!
You really can hear the voices go into panic as the wave got closer and they saw what was happening.
Be careful watching because you actually see some people being swept away at the end.
Life is so fragile. Why do waste it so mucuh of the time?
Why do naked apes, who could do SO much get cauhght up in such petty things during our lives?
As I've said many time, I have questions but no answers!

Dennis A. Lederle
:(
Live Long and Prosper!

Below is are what came with the e-mail and not my words.

God Bless America Be Kind to Animals!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We've seen a lot of footage of the tragic Japan tsunami, but this clip is the most horrifying yet. Entitled "South Sanriku --
Tsunami seen from Shizugawa High School," it's shot from high ground, but toward the end of the video you can see panicked

residents running for their lives. Almost as dramatic as the video is its audio track, where even if you don't speak Japanese,

you can tell the people are expressing concern at the beginning, but by the end, their voices have reached a high level of panic

and horror as they watch their homes washing away.

Shortly after the tsunami, one survivor called the oncoming deluge "a gigantic pile of garbage coming down the street."

That's an apt description, as you can see an entire town reduced to a huge pile of watery debris in a matter of minutes. Shocking.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mashable/201104 ... iral_video