Cargo Skirt

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
JRMILLER
Member Extraordinaire

Cargo Skirt

Post by JRMILLER »

Hi,
For those hunting for a nice denim skirt, check out this link. I own one and am now purchasing the same thing in olive and khaki.

http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing/Car ... haseType=0
-John

You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself (Rick Nelson "Garden Party")
sapphire
Member Extraordinaire

Post by sapphire »

That's a nice skirt! I think it would work on a number of different body types.
JRMILLER
Member Extraordinaire

Body Type

Post by JRMILLER »

Well, it certainly works on mine. I have a 44" waist and fit a size 26 from this manufacturer. It is comfortable and looks good. The pockets are useful too!
-John

You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself (Rick Nelson "Garden Party")
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by cessna152towser »

That looks good, though at 34 inches it is much longer than I would normally go for. All my kilts and skirts are about knee length, from 21 to 24 inches in length. I already have two denim Union kilts (light blue and dark blue) and I am getting myself a denim cargo skirt from Midas clothing - just had an e-mail from them earlier today to say it is ready so I should have it next week.
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/
crfriend
Master Barista

Midas

Post by crfriend »

[...]just had an e-mail from [Midas] earlier today [...]
It's good to hear that Lance is still kicking. It's also a rotten shame that the exchange rate these days is so awful (from a US perspective), else I'd be tempted to throw for one of his creations.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

I rather like that skirt. With the weather turning cooler, something like that would make for a nice addition, paired up with a turtleneck sweater and a pair of boots, that would make for a nice outfit for wintertime outings.
sapphire
Member Extraordinaire

Post by sapphire »

Jeff,
From the photos that you've shared with us, you're going to look good in that outfit. I just suggest a slip and tights for cold days.
Peter v
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Peter v »

That's a nice design skirt. havent seen that before. A very neat neutral skirt.
and with pockets too! The cargo pocket is very tastefully done. I think this skirt is a very suitable skirt for virtually any body. And every taste.

peter v
A man is the same man in a pair of pants or a skirt. It is only the way people look at him that makes the difference.
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

sapphire wrote:Jeff,
From the photos that you've shared with us, you're going to look good in that outfit. I just suggest a slip and tights for cold days.
Thanks for the suggestion. I plan on buying a long denim skirt because I think it'll look good on me. I'll definitely take what you said under serious consideration!

:D