I'm done.

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Bravehearts.us
Member Extraordinaire

I'm done.

Post by Bravehearts.us »

Bob you can delete all my posted and everything from my profile.
Lar
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Bravehearts.us wrote:Bob you can delete all my posted and everything from my profile.
Lar
Lar,

Why? What have we done to deserve this? If you no longer feel the urge to post here why not just stop? Is there really any need to remove all your previous contributions?

Bob,

I'd request that you do not delete posts from the middle of threads or the remaining post in the thread become meaningless. I have seen this happen on a number of other forums and if just one or two regular contributors do this it destroys or at least seriously damages much of the value of the forum archives.

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

Milfmog wrote:Bob,

I'd request that you do not delete posts from the middle of threads or the remaining post in the thread become meaningless. I have seen this happen on a number of other forums and if just one or two regular contributors do this it destroys or at least seriously damages much of the value of the forum archives. Ian.
I'd like to endorse what Ian is saying here. Much of what "Bravehearts.us" posted in the past has been of been of value to many of us.
Mary Jane Boy

I must agree

Post by Mary Jane Boy »

merlin wrote:I'd like to endorse what Ian is saying here. Much of what "Bravehearts.us" posted in the past has been of been of value to many of us.
I don't find much to post about anymore either, but I do check in frequently to see what others have to say.

Perhaps when the soon to be ex "pretty-boy, scum-bag" Governor of Massachusetts starts running for president I will have a lot to say!

If I don't get banned, that is.

Mary Jane Boy
Mary Jane Boy

http://www.mary-janeshoes.com

"Mary Jane's - not just for girls anymore!"
crfriend
Master Barista

I'm done?

Post by crfriend »

Bravehearts.us wrote:Bob you can delete all my posted and everything from my profile.
That's a bit out of character. I hope everything is OK.

Happy 2007, everybody. Let's hope this year is better than last!

Cheers.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Charlie
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Charlie »

crfriend wrote:That's a bit out of character. I hope everything is OK.

Happy 2007, everybody. Let's hope this year is better than last!

Cheers.
I'll second that.

Charlie
If I want to dress like a woman, I'll wear jeans.
Tripp49

Delete??????

Post by Tripp49 »

Hey Lar,my friend what happened ?:confused: Why do you wish to be gone from us? We need you here.:)

Tripp49:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Tripp49
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Sorry if sounded harsh....

Post by binx »

I was just reiterating what others were saying about your last post, Lar. I really didn't mean to offend.:shake: Hope you will re-consider...for what it's worth, I agreed with what you were saying about the double standard, it was just the way it was initially presented.

binx
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Post by iain »

Maybe he bought an SUV?
The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.