Are there any women who watch this site?

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
wintermute

Are there any women who watch this site?

Post by wintermute »

Are there actually any women who check this site (members / guests etc) and if so, what are your *honest* thoughts on what is posted here? When I say women, I DO mean women (NOT guys masquerading as such just for kicks:naughty: That kind of behaviour doesn't really help in trying to get honest information so we can get a genuine picture!:mad: ).
So, ladies, if you are out there & you skirt (no pun intended!) this site (all in the cause of research, naturally!) what thoughts do you have regarding the stuff discussed here? Is there any advice or pointers you could offer regarding what you like to see (or have seen) worn by a guy?
Thanks to any of you who take the time to answer this one....
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

It is not just women who can have an appreciation of skirted men. I think the observations of a man would be just as interesting here.

For my own part all I can offer is the way he wears a skirt is more important than what a man wears. It is the confidence and independence that have an impact on me more than the look itself most of the time.

Oh and welcome to the site, wintermute.

Quiet Mouse
red_red

Post by red_red »

Yup... one of the womens here : ME :D
I just look and admire...and I had a few posts too...Now I had some exams so i didn't checked this for a while (3 weeks)...
:cheer:
Bravehearts.us
Member Extraordinaire

Red_Red

Post by Bravehearts.us »

red_red wrote:Yup... one of the womens here : ME :D
I just look and admire...and I had a few posts too...Now I had some exams so i didn't checked this for a while (3 weeks)...
:cheer:
How about a pic?
Lar
wintermute

Post by wintermute »

Hi folks! thanks for taking the time to reply to this posting (I was beginning to give up hope of actually seeing any!)

Skirt Chaser / Quiet Mouse (Sorry, are you S.C. or are you Q.M. using S.C. account? Are you M or F, as you don't actually make that clear in your response?):think:

"It is not just women who can have an appreciation of skirted men. I think the observations of a man would be just as interesting here."

Thanks for the comment...The reason I posted this thread is to see if we had *any* female viewers....This is a predominantly male site, with guys with all kinds of fashion interests posting a huge range of thoughts, advice & comments.....We are constantly getting "observations of a man"........What I was aiming for was a female perspective (we have one positive female comment so far....Unless of course, you too are F, S.C. / Q.M.?

Hi Red Red, thanks for stepping forward! What are your thoughts on the whole thing? What advice would you give to guys wearing kilts / skirts (if there was room for improvement!?).:)
Amongst your female friends, are there any who are totally opposed to guys wearing kilts / skirts etc? Your thoughts are appreciated!
May I ask where in the world you are based, too?

Thanks again:clap:

Wintermute
Ingemar

One friend missing...

Post by Ingemar »

Hi!

I´m not really sure if our very loving friend siri has made her way here yet, will have to find that out because that is definitely a friend from very far away I DON´T want to lose!

Greetings

Ingemar
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Siri

Post by Since1982 »

I know what Siri looks like, as she shared a picture of herself with us. I, as Lar said, would also like to see what Red Red and Quiet Mouse actually look like. Voices/posts without any actual knowledge of what people look like are unfortunately incomplete. :confused:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Post by binx »

How about KiltLovingLass? Haven't heard from her since the forum's move.

binx
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

It was no accident

Post by Skirt Chaser »

wintermute wrote:Skirt Chaser / Quiet Mouse (Sorry, are you S.C. or are you Q.M. using S.C. account?

I am both. I pick a different name for every board to help me remember the audience I am writing for. Some here knew me from another board as Quiet Mouse when I arrived so I like to use both as identification.
Are you M or F, as you don't actually make that clear in your response?):think:
Since it seems like the same words would be ignored or meaningful depending on my answer I don't see much point in making that clear here. The words stand on their own independent of my identity (same as for photographs, Skip). My original point was that gender is not the important factor anyway. A gay man who doesn't wear skirts himself speaking of what looks good on his partner has precisely the same insights as an observer that an unskirted woman would have.

If you're are seeking the input of only women to know if they find it attractive but have no interest in the opinions of men you've missed out on good information. I don't need to be a woman to point out your "I only want to hear from the women" doesn't go over well with ladies. You are here to learn from everybody, right? It seems to me that skirt wearing men have just as many insights and pointers you can benefit from. Besides, the opinion of one woman is not indicative of anything beyond themselves. In many cases it is probably not the skirt that makes a man attractive to them anyway, it is the man that makes the skirt look good.

Quiet Mouse
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Funny thing

Post by Since1982 »

I clicked on the site this evening, noticed it had 15 hits and said to myself before I opened the new posts up, "Skip, I bet most of those are from Quiet Mouse" and they are.. .LOL ... I have absolutely no problem with how many posts anyone makes as I've been accused in the past of posting too much. I posted a poll on that and the very major majority agreed that no one posted too much. Things have been fine ever since. :ninjajig: :cheer: :cheer: :cool:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
wintermute

Post by wintermute »

hello again,

thanks for the response.

[quote="Skirt Chaser"]I am both. I pick a different name for every board to help me remember the audience I am writing for. Some here knew me from another board as Quiet Mouse when I arrived so I like to use both as identification.

**That's fair enough, your choice.

"Since it seems like the same words would be ignored or meaningful depending on my answer I don't see much point in making that clear here".

**I think it is a valid question to ask...As my original question was aimed at the female sector (of which we appear to only have one confirmed reply) I was curious to know what gender you were. It doesn't matter if you are gay, straight, male, female - No problem, step forward & be proud....The bottom line is that this IS about FASHION after all, isn't it?).
I just find it laughable when people come forward & refuse to identify themselves, using lines like "I don't see much point in making that clear here"....Personally, I think there is, & anyone who quotes lines like that has personal issues & fears. Sorry.

The words stand on their own independent of my identity (same as for photographs, Skip). My original point was that gender is not the important factor anyway. A gay man who doesn't wear skirts himself speaking of what looks good on his partner has precisely the same insights as an observer that an unskirted woman would have"

If you're are seeking the input of only women to know if they find it attractive but have no interest in the opinions of men you've missed out on good information.

**As already pointed out (and this is EXTREMELY obvious) this is a MALE dominated site, with a massive MALE input & feedback aimed at the MALE species....All very informative & interesting to read...BUT, the posting was aimed at FEMALES & THEIR OPINIONS (which I am certain a lot of watchers to this post would find of interest).

I don't need to be a woman to point out your "I only want to hear from the women" doesn't go over well with ladies.

**You certainly have an opinion, but where did the "I only want to hear from the women" quote come from? :eh:

You are here to learn from everybody, right? It seems to me that skirt wearing men have just as many insights and pointers you can benefit from. Besides, the opinion of one woman is not indicative of anything beyond themselves. In many cases it is probably not the skirt that makes a man attractive to them anyway, it is the man that makes the skirt look good.

**Well said:clap: , but I repeat again, this was a single posting to get female feedback and perspective...There is already more than enough of the male variety.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire

Extremely critical

Post by Since1982 »

While you're being extremely critical of people, (I am assuming you are perfect) perhaps I can offer you a way for your posts not to be so much in disarray. This is how quotes are made. I'm going to add periods so it won't show as a quote and then below, I'll take them out so it does show as a quote.

[QUOTE.=.SOandSO] message here [/.QUOTE]
SOandSO wrote: message here
In my experience, Wintermute, we try not to be so critical of people here. Lord knows we all have problems in our lives that need some modicum of privacy. I respect Quiet Mouse/SkirtChaser's right to that privacy. I asked for a picture, he/she declined. That's all the farther that should have gone, in my opinion anyway. :think: :shake:

wintermute

Post by wintermute »

This thread seems to be taking an interesting turn for the worse, and this is starting to bother me....I have clearly missed something here (but not as much as some others appear to have).

I placed a harmless posting requesting female feedback; This seems to have generated a bit of interest & one confirmed female response (great)...What it also appears to have done is to attract postings that do not follow into the spirit of the original question / posting. This is called thread hijacking:naughty:
(Please note that I did not place any requests for photos or any other information either that could be perceived as "intrusive")

Playing games like "I'm not going to identify myself because I don't think it's relevant" is pretty immature, don't you think? QM / SC...Whatever you are...Please grow up.
If you aren't going to enter into the spirit of the post correctly, please stay out of it! I really would like to think that the majority of members here are actually classed as responsible, intelligent adults.

If any of you have issues or want to start a heated dialogue, please open yourself a Yahoo account & go and play in the chatrooms along with all the others:drool: ....This is supposed to be an open site for people with a shared interest. A place to pool ideas, information, thoughts and advice...It is not an excuse for people to enter threads and start deflecting them onto another path because they have issues or want to be clever.:naughty:

The thread has a "Does what it says on the tin" type of heading.....Which part of that do none of you understand?:think:

If you have an opinion, problem or whatever - Start another thread, PLEASE!!!!:mad:
wintermute

Post by wintermute »

By the way, since1982.....In reply to your comment, no, I am not perfect...Just like everyone else....:)
Bravehearts.us
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bravehearts.us »

Ingemar wrote:Hi!

I´m not really sure if our very loving friend siri has made her way here yet, will have to find that out because that is definitely a friend from very far away I DON´T want to lose!

Greetings

Ingemar
Hi Ingemar. It’s good to hear from you. I share your feelings about Siri but she’s real busy right now, so it may be a while.
Lar