Man with one leg

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Charlie
Member Extraordinaire

Man with one leg

Post by Charlie »

The other day I saw a man on crutches, with only one leg. Now, while I wouldn't wish this misfortune on anyone, and certainly wouldn't poke fun, it occurred to me that as he was only using one leg of his trousers, he could be said to be wearing a skirt. Just a thought.

Charlie
If I want to dress like a woman, I'll wear jeans.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

one leg of trousers used

Post by Since1982 »

With only one leg of the trousers being used, what was being done with the other trouser leg, was it just flapping in the breeze or folded up and stuck in a pocket? Yanno, I've heard of many men that, when faced with long periods of healing wore a bathrobe instead of one trouser leg used and one not used. I also recently heard of a man who's both legs were injured and because of the size of the cast both legs were inside the same cast, and he got the bright idea of wearing an A-line skirt of his wifes for the period of healing so there was no worry that something could be seen at the top of the cast that shouldn't have been seen. He was so happy with how well it worked for that usage that he continued to wear it even after the cast came off but he was still using crutches to walk. I've not heard of him in a while and don't know if he liked it so much that he continued to wear a skirt after the legs were healed. I'll see if I can find anything else out about that occurance. :)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
skirttron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirttron »

You must be a mathematician - that's a highly-topological observation. Next we'll be discussing 4-dimensional skirts.
Miket

Post by Miket »

But that would be the circle skirt, wouldn't it? The shape of the skirt is dependendent on the angular momentum of the dancer and hence, for a dancer starting with zero angular monentuma and starting to rotate, the shape would be time-dependent - introducing the 4th dimension to the skirt!
Iwan Groszny

Post by Iwan Groszny »

Miket wrote:But that would be the circle skirt, wouldn't it? The shape of the skirt is dependendent on the angular momentum of the dancer and hence, for a dancer starting with zero angular monentuma and starting to rotate, the shape would be time-dependent - introducing the 4th dimension to the skirt!
Miket,

I like what you are saying.
Please go a bit on in that philosophy.

Is it really time-dependent?
In some way, yes, but the effect will show, not as time goes by, but when rotation is on its way. Time will be introduced in reciproke form.
Degrees/sec.

Please improve me.

Iwan
hiker

Post by hiker »

I don't believe in this case the 4th dimension of the skirt is time. Otherwise all skirts would be 4 dimensional. Rather I think a 4 dimensional skirt is a hyper-skirt. Enabling multiple transit between points in the 3d dimension.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

?????

Post by Since1982 »

I don't know how many dimensions his A-line skirt had but he put it on over his head since he couldn't bend his legs. As far as my report is concerned, I only knew about it because he lives a few houses down the street and called me to tell me what he was doing. He knows I wear a skirt all the time and thought I'd be interested in his solution to his problem. I was. :)

His injury occurred when he was sitting on the edge of a concrete dock with his legs hanging over the side and when he looked away or something, a boat smashed both his legs. He's all healed up now and we aren't around each other much because his kids are neighborhood hoods and I don't want to get in arguments with him about them. They like to sneak into peoples properties when no one is home and steal stupid things. Like a rake or a hose...things they dont need and risking their futures by stealing them. I had one of them arrested a year ago for coming on my property when I was at the store and taking a broken fishing rod. It was fixable, but why take a broken one when unbroken ones were there too..go figger. :drool:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/