DRESSED TO KILT & dashing utilikilter

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
siri

DRESSED TO KILT & dashing utilikilter

Post by siri »

i'm just back from a chance encounter at my local natural food store with a dashing young man in a utilikilt. "is that a utilikilt?" i asked. i love asking these questions. i never let a skirted man go by without chatting him up. it's invariably an upbeat experience. he seemed surprised that i could recognize it.

together, we were in quite an unbifurcated frenzy in the produce aisle. he is in ny visiting from california, which is too bad, because he looked so gorgeous in his very soft and weathered tan utilikilt, and if he walked around the city often, i think the number of skirted men here would rise... it's so rare that i see skirted men in this enormous and diverse city. it was great fun to meet him. he said he has a closet-full back home.

he told me to keep an eye out for the DRESSED TO KILT fashion show in new york sometime soon. i didn't tell him i was pretty sure it had already happened. checking it out on the web, i saw that, indeed, it's come and gone, for this year. here's a site with some great photos, and i'm sorry i missed it:

http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/party ... _05_06.php

yours truly,

siri
** remember to flatten your pleats **
jlhansen

Ah, yes ...

Post by jlhansen »

... I do get around don't I Siri. Maybe next time you'll invite me up to your place to dine with your hubby!!

John (swishing his pleats)
siri

gosh, john........

Post by siri »

i shoulda realized that was you in just a wee bit of disguise.

it was the piercings that fooled me .... this guy had fewer than i recall you do -- only 1/2 hoops of bone pierced through his earlobes.

rats!
** remember to flatten your pleats **
jlhansen

Guess not ...

Post by jlhansen »

siri wrote:it was the piercings that fooled me ....
... cause I am still a virgin!!

John (a very old one at that, too)
Rogon

Post by Rogon »

My pic for the evening--Julia Koenigsknecht