International Meeting in Germany

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Guesch

International Meeting in Germany

Post by Guesch »

Hallo,
at last satureday we have had the intenational men in skirts meeting in the http://www.centro.de/englisch/index.htm ,a large shoppingmall, in Oberhausen.
Here you will find some pictures and informations:
http://www.f6.parsimony.net/forum6585/m ... /45490.htm

Best regards
Günter
http://www.maennerrock.de.vu
me012247

Post by me012247 »

Man, great to see some skirt/kilt wearing Germans here :)
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]It is Snowing Down South[/FONT] :ninjajig: :cheer:
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Post by binx »

How international was it? Just EU...? Sorry if it's there in text.

binx
me012247

Post by me012247 »

Just EU, if my german didn't fool me ;)
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]It is Snowing Down South[/FONT] :ninjajig: :cheer:
Guesch

Post by Guesch »

me012247 wrote:Just EU, if my german didn't fool me ;)
Hallo,
naturely just EU we meet freinds from Belgium, Luxembourg , Netherlands and Germany.
To meet non EU people is not very easy here . Must be from Russia :doh: , Kroatia :scratchchin: or so. Why didn't come anyone from US ? ;) :rotfl:

What about meetings in US ? Nothing planned?

Regards
Günter

Menskirt and shipmodels
Guesch

Post by Guesch »

me012247 wrote:Man, great to see some skirt/kilt wearing Germans here :)
Hallo,
I am here for several years now. But as I am not good in english :sad: I prefere to read more than to post :whistle:

Best regars
Günter
jcal6067

Post by jcal6067 »

I didn't know anything about it and wish I did. I for one would have gone to that. When is the next one, where and how much is hotel.
DanR

Post by DanR »

Guesch wrote:Hallo,
naturely just EU we meet freinds from Belgium, Luxembourg , Netherlands and Germany.
To meet non EU people is not very easy here . Must be from Russia :doh: , Kroatia :scratchchin: or so. Why didn't come anyone from US ? ;) :rotfl:

What about meetings in US ? Nothing planned?

Regards
Günter

Menskirt and shipmodels
Whenever my wife and I have traveled in Europe, we've found it much easier to get around there than it is here in the US. Our European cousins didn't dismantle their train infrastructure like we did here in this country so you definitely have an advantage when it comes to international meetings. And with things like the autobahnen and the equivalents in other EU countries, driving is easier too even if it's really, really expensive. (Petrol here in the US is still incredibly cheap...even at US$3 a gallon.) Trains are our favorites, but I can't stay awake on one!

There's a lot of inertia from the Mens Skirt Corridor in the Seattle - Vancouver area here in North America as a flight to Europe means a very long trip across the north pole at not inconsiderable expense...even in British Airways' steerage...er...tourist class seats.
Dan Richardson
The CitySkirt Company