How are your legs?

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Woodsman

How are your legs?

Post by Woodsman »

Here's an interesting article on women judging men's legs in kilts.

It's amazing how acceptingly you can where a kilt under the right circumstances.

How are your legs?

Woodsman

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-b3-4legsmar19,0,223044.story
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Interesting

Post by Since1982 »

Would have been better with a picture or two. 'Specially the family group, the 2 tiny sons and their dad. I'd have Awwwwww'ed too. :)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Post by binx »

Article's gone....aaawwww

binx
Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

Here's a copy of the abstract. I'll try to post the full article if anyone's interested.

Woodsman

He's got legs and knows how to use them

Creativity, a breeze and beer inspire men in kilt competition.

Traditionally, the only items worn beneath a kilt are "shoes and socks," said Donegal Square's Neville Gardner, repeating a time- honored joke. And most competitors bragged that they were indeed respecting tradition.
[Tom Toth], like [Jeromy Williams], turned the underwear to his advantage. While parading before the judges, Toth lifted his kilt to his chest and revealed boxer briefs featuring the logo of Guinness, the iconic Irish stout.
2 Photos by [Rich Schultz] Special to The Morning Call - Freelance; 1. BOB RENTLER shows off his legs to the judges at the fourth annual "Best Men's Legs in a Kilt' contest on Main Street, Bethlehem. 2. [KEN MACAULAY] struts down the street to show off his legs. Twenty- five swaggering competitors used their + creativity to try to win over the judges
jcal6067

Post by jcal6067 »

To answer your question I think they look fairly well. You be the judge and check out my photo under "MUGS" pg 11 number 102. :dance: