Anyone Bought a Lined Kilt?

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
skirttron
Member Extraordinaire

Anyone Bought a Lined Kilt?

Post by skirttron »

It seems to me that kilts could use a lining, the same way some skirts and jackets are lined. Has anyone found lined kilts anywhere? They would be more comortable that way.
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Post by binx »

Pittburgh kilts has flannel-lined kilts. I got a denim that's super comfy, and also warm for the cool nights.

binx
me012247

Post by me012247 »

Try a slip...it is perfect
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]It is Snowing Down South[/FONT] :ninjajig: :cheer:
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

lined skirts

Post by Since1982 »

I have several lined skirts. The good thing about a lined skirt (probably the same with a kilt) is if you do a lot of sitting and standing a slip can ride up and get stuck in your nether regions where a lining is connected to the skirt and goes nowhere. Also a half slip (which I have at least a half dozen of, and 2 full slips) can work it's way down and over your buttocks while working or walking and a lining stays where it is because it's sewn in place. :):clap: :cool:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/