Mountain Kilt

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Liberty

Have 4

Post by Liberty »

The Mountain Kilt is Great. I have four of them now purchased from previous seasons. My experience is that it doesn't blow upward even in strong winds, has a zippered pocket so that your car key stays secure not to mention a lanyard clip just inside the somewhat hidden waist pocket. Because I am only 5'6", I have had 2 of my Mountain Kilts hemmed about 3-4 inches to just above the embroidered logo. Now those kilts are perfect above the knee. I like to wear mine with a ribbed tank top tucked in with sandals. they also look good with hiking shoes, if you are already shopping at REI for this item, you may want to take a serious look at the hiking/walking shoes by Keen. REI sells them and along with the Mountain Kilt, it is a very comfortable outfit that could be worn most days easily. I wear mine out to the supermarket, bank, stores and on road trips. This item really is good for our introduction into mens fashion freedom.