Red Pill, Blue Pill

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Red Pill, Blue Pill

Post by Coder »

familyman34 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:44 pm Other men on this forum, both registered and members, could also be strongly influenced by more postings from supportive women.
While it might help boost confidence, it's not their fight. I welcome/appreciate their opinions/thoughts, but if they don't feel motivated to post here, no biggie.
Last edited by Coder on Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Barleymower »

Yes pressing an unwilling wife could backfire.
I imagine what I would be like if I was pressed to join a trouser forum for women.🤔
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Barleymower »

familyman34 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:44 pm
Barleymower wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:37 pm
familyman34 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:53 pm
I also feel that we should do more to encourage our wives/partners to express open support for what we blokes are trying to achieve. When they post here, showing other wives and partners that they have their men's backs, it empowers all of us. So ladies, please emulate Elisabetta.
My wife openly supports, she came with me to Peterborough. however:
I asked and the reply I got was "why would I want to join skirt cafe? I can wear a skirt any time I want"and "a wife would only join SK if she wanted to check on her husband. Anyway I had enough of that on mum's net. I don't like forums".
Perhaps I didn't explain clearly enough ...

I feel that wives/partners could support all of us by showing that they support the notion of skirts worn openly by their men.

I wear skirts all the time, at home and outside, but my wife thinks that I'm weird doing so! We have often been out together, and she can see that people in general do not react badly, but she still doesn't want me to be the only one that she knows about.

She didn't wish to come to Peterborough with me when we had our meeting; but she might have, BM, if she could have known in advance from your wife that she would be there with you, showing that other men too can wear skirts as perfectly normal apparel. Your wife's voice, unmediated by you, would have been very powerful in persuading my wife!

Other men on this forum, both registered and members, could also be strongly influenced by more postings from supportive women.
I like the idea of the wives meeting up with other supporting wives.
ScotL
Chatbot

Post by ScotL »

Coder wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:51 pm
familyman34 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:44 pm Other men on this forum, both registered and members, could also be strongly influenced by more postings from supportive women.
While it might help boot confidence, it's not their fight. I welcome/appreciate their opinions/thoughts, but if they don't feel motivated to post here, no biggie.
I agree Coder. Only women likely to be here are the wives/girlfriends of members. Other women would likely supportive but just don’t care enough to bother.
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

Congratulations on your achievement! Just keep on ding what you're doing....and have fun while you're at it!
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.