Snag tights

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

Snag tights

Post by Barleymower »

My lovely OH has shared this with me and man I agree. Snag tights! She got really excited because in their Halloween collection they have a man in tights.

https://www.facebook.com/snagtights/

I checked and sure enough they do. In fact they have lots of men in tights, girls and boys in tights. I said to her ... er all the women in tights are quite plump. She said it is to show how good they are. In fact everyone is in tights. Tights for everyone.

Dumb I know but I found it really uplifting seeing everyone in tights.

Until now I found it a massive threat to my manhood to wear tights. It's ... underwear. As such not a subject for the cafe. BUT they have totally normalised tight wearing and as such it is my contention that it is now open season on tights.

Go Snag tights.
ScotL
Chatbot

Re: Snag tights

Post by ScotL »

Barleymower wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:05 pm My lovely OH has shared this with me and man I agree. Snag tights! She got really excited because in their Halloween collection they have a man in tights.

https://www.facebook.com/snagtights/

I checked and sure enough they do. In fact they have lots of men in tights, girls and boys in tights. I said to her ... er all the women in tights are quite plump. She said it is to show how good they are. In fact everyone is in tights. Tights for everyone.

Dumb I know but I found it really uplifting seeing everyone in tights.

Until now I found it a massive threat to my manhood to wear tights. It's ... underwear. As such not a subject for the cafe. BUT they have totally normalised tight wearing and as such it is my contention that it is now open season on tights.

Go Snag tights.
They’re very into inclusiveness and showing models that look like the people who actually buy their product. Not the models who are given the clothes and never wear again. Men wearing athletic tights is a done deal. Not just for women anymore when NBA players are also wearing them
Dottie

Post by Dottie »

I have been wearing Snag for quite some time , they fit exceptionally well and don't fall down, yes they are expensive but are long lasting and comfortable, I dont go much on the patterned ones sticking to the plain colours mainly.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

I don’t think they are expensive. They are less than £10 and for a quality pair of tights, that’s good value.

Good to hear your positive views though.