New mens skirts

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Andy_G

New mens skirts

Post by Andy_G »

https://www.rapha.cc/gb/en/stories/tour-de-force

Cycling brand Rapha collaborate with Skateboard brand Palace seemingly have a skirt for men being released tomorrow!! It’ll be ridiculously expensive, but cool to see too bang on trend brands releasing a men’s skirt!!
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New mens skirts

Post by moonshadow »

I've been placed in some kind of "queue"?

What kind of server is this? I have to wait over an hour just to feast my eyes on a web page?

Pass....
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Andy_G

Post by Andy_G »

The link now takes you to the page where you can buy the items. Palace releases are really popular so they have a queuing system to stop the servers getting overwhelmed and crashing.

It was a bit of a cop out TBH. Most of the collection is described as genderless, and on the page I linked (which was the pre-release description), there was a male modelling the skirt. However, when you get into the website, they’ve marketed it as a women’s skirt. Plus it was £148 so they can shove it🤣
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Just tried to have a look, it said that I was in a queue, it also said they were sold out. Oh well.
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Post by pelmut »

Are these "New men's skirts" suitable for old men too?
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Andy_G wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:20 am The link now takes you to the page where you can buy the items. Palace releases are really popular so they have a queuing system to stop the servers getting overwhelmed and crashing.
Sounds like they need to get on an Amazon server....

Bezos will hook 'em up.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.