Jo Browns "Kilt inspired"

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Bodycon
Member Extraordinaire

Jo Browns "Kilt inspired"

Post by Bodycon »

May be of some interest...

https://www.joebrowns.co.uk/womens-clot ... ens-skirts

They do some nice stuff.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Jo Browns "Kilt inspired"

Post by STEVIE »

Hi Bodycon,
Indeed they do some very nice stuff.
I have a couple of skirts and a waistcoat from them.
One of the skirts is the original "kilt" inspired and is about 2 years old.
Steve.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I also like their stuff and would love to buy some of it. About twice a year we have delivered in general advertising stuff a catalogue of theirs. I just wish that I could afford their prices. I'd never get any of it past my wife though.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
greenboots
Member Extraordinaire

Post by greenboots »

Wow! Lots there I’d love to wear. And I’d pay that price if I got to wear them regularly. But with drab blue working uniform and wifely opposition it would be a waste of money. :(
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

Nice stuff! We in the USA have pretty terrible clothing retailers, although there are a few that come close to what you have in the UK & Europe.
Bodycon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bodycon »

Just ordered this for Christmas nights out:
WS293A_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MrSoapsud

Post by MrSoapsud »

We've bought quite a few Joe Browns items, mainly when they're "in the sale" a few months after they're released, at which point they're often half price or less - some on the skirts page have 70% off. The other thing to note with Joe Browns is, like us, many people buy 2 sizes to try and return one. So if you don't see the size you want, keep looking and it may re-appear.
We get the catalogues and I like the look of a lot of the skirts/dresses but, unless/until I can persuade my wife to change her opinion, looking will be as far as I get...
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

MrSS, I know what you mean. I positively drool over the pictures in the catalogues and would buy from them. I love the colours and patterns in the items. But, like you, I would never get them past my wife even at 70% off.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.