Skirt Storage

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Skirt Storage

Post by denimini »

I wasn't so interested in the skirt as I was the rack it was displayed on.
I have some skirt hangers for my best minis but can only fit one skirt on each 2 clip hanger.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Pdxfashionpioneer
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Skirt Storage

Post by Pdxfashionpioneer »

There are plenty of other styles of multiskirt hangers. The next time you're in a shopping mall, look for a store that specializes in storage solutions or on the internet for such.
David, the PDX Fashion Pioneer

Social norms aren't changed by Congress or Parliament; they're changed by a sufficient number of people ignoring the existing ones and publicly practicing new ones.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Most of my skirts are folded in half backwards and stored on shelves or plastic boxes. Not ideal for some skirts nor for finding a particular item.
Here is another version:
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

denimini wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:12 pm Most of my skirts are folded in half backwards and stored on shelves or plastic boxes. Not ideal for some skirts nor for finding a particular item.
Here is another version:
I use something similar to that for my skirts, keeps everything neat and organized.
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
Spirou003
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Spirou003 »

That's quite an ingenious hanger for the use of several levels in vertical direction. Personally, I find that vertical storage doesn't work for me, then I stick with simple hangers like this one. Skirts are sort by length and trousers by material/color.