Stumbled across this

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
renesm1
Member Extraordinaire

Stumbled across this

Post by renesm1 »

While I was looking for something else (leggings if you must know!), I saw this...

https://www.girlfriend.com/collections/ ... ow-undress

Shame most of the sizes have sold out already! Maybe it's you guys stocking up or something!!! ;)
Please visit http://www.absolutegadget.com for the latest gadgets and games news and reviews
renesm1
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Stumbled across this

Post by renesm1 »

Please visit http://www.absolutegadget.com for the latest gadgets and games news and reviews
renesm1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by renesm1 »

denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

A bit pricey for what it is but could be good in hot weather (out of the sun).
I was interested to see the different models for some of the colours, different figures and good to see one that was a different gender as well.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

denimini wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm A bit pricey for what it is but could be good in hot weather (out of the sun).
I was interested to see the different models for some of the colours, different figures and good to see one that was a different gender as well.
$68 bucks, for leggings? Pfft! I can score the same things at Old Navy for a third of the cost, $48 if I opt for a pricier brand like HUE. Still, it was interesting to see guys modeling the company's wares.
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Well until picture 4 on the leggings I would have said it was a woman, but that changed perspective. He must tuck then because very little bulge. As for the first dress then it's over-priced because it's not much more than a full slip for under a dress which is a lot cheaper. You can get slips with straps crossed in the back as well. All too expensive for me.

I like they say, pay too much for this then give it back to us for nothing and we'll recycle it. You may just as well do a direct bank transfer to their account.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

It’s a bit weird how they switch between people who look nearly identical - except the tattoos. Because I’m pretty sure the first two photos are of a woman.

Also - expensive for some pieces of stretch fabric. Even with their discount too pricey and too tight of clothes. Might as well be selling exercise wear.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

I love the fact that we just really don't know if it's a guy or a gal.

I love how the world is changing! :mrgreen:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

Coder wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:39 pm It’s a bit weird how they switch between people who look nearly identical - except the tattoos. Because I’m pretty sure the first two photos are of a woman.
My reaction was that they both were wearing the same wig.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

Jim wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:46 am
Coder wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:39 pm It’s a bit weird how they switch between people who look nearly identical - except the tattoos. Because I’m pretty sure the first two photos are of a woman.
My reaction was that they both were wearing the same wig.
That would make sense - the hair was quite... well unique and I wondered how they got it so similar.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

moonshadow wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:07 am I love the fact that we just really don't know if it's a guy or a gal.

I love how the world is changing! :mrgreen:
Yes, or neutral gender, non gender specific, variable gender, etc. That is exactly why I referred to a different gender rather than a guy.
They give a name of Erik so that is who they are.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Even the name is non-gender.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.