Online Skirts

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
russ272

Online Skirts

Post by russ272 »

In my searches for skirts...I followed the many links provided on this site. And of coarse...I did some looking at "Amazon"...which lead me to a online site called...."Woman Within"...that has a rather extensive selection of skirts in various style...and in sizes that will work for me...has anyone here have any experience with this company...good...bad....indifferent...???
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Online Skirts

Post by Fred in Skirts »

russ272 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:54 pm In my searches for skirts...I followed the many links provided on this site. And of coarse...I did some looking at "Amazon"...which lead me to a online site called...."Woman Within"...that has a rather extensive selection of skirts in various style...and in sizes that will work for me...has anyone here have any experience with this company...good...bad....indifferent...???
I would say that 90 percent of my skirts and dresses (and I have a lot of skirts and dresses) come from Woman Within and I have been very pleased with the quality of the merchandise. I find them very good at speedy deliveries too.
They are part of a large group of stores most that cater to the larger sized person. So check them all out and enjoy the great service.
So give them a try!!

Fred
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Uncle Al

Re: Online Skirts

Post by Uncle Al »

I whole heartedly second Fred in Skirts comments :!: :D

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)