Drag bike fan

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
nervous walker

Drag bike fan

Post by nervous walker »

I am putting up a link to Ian Kings lovely drag bike at the Goodwood Festival, keep an eye on the people in the background... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3do51lMXHY enjoy :D
new2skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Drag bike fan

Post by new2skirts »

That's lovely drag 😍 and not just the bike 😂
Formerly Kilty / Joe Public etc...
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by partlyscot »

Corporal Klinger!

I just imagine someone asking him "Why are you wearing a dress?'

"I was told this was a drag meet"
nervous walker

Post by nervous walker »

The question is "did he want to go or was he dragged there?" keep them coming folks, lighten the general mood.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

D'ya know that if you hadn't made the pointed remark I probably wouldn't have noticed the guy in a dress. Seemed perfectly normal to me. Not a fan of the T shirt under the dress though.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
rode_kater
Member Extraordinaire

Post by rode_kater »

Sinned wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:30 am Not a fan of the T shirt under the dress though.
Me neither, but a lot of dresses have wide neck openings, to show off the cleavage (or decolleté here). One of my projects is to take some of my favourite dresses and remake them with a smaller neck opening. The problem is finding good materials. For some reason the fabrics you can buy don't have the range that actual clothing in the stores do. I imagine that clothing designers can ask for specific fabrics/patterns to be made just for them.

Then again, he could have gone for a matching colour.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

You could use a densely patterned thick lace material for the infil. I've seen it done on other dresses.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.