What is your favourite skirt length to wear?

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Re: What is your favourite skirt length to wear?

Post by Stu »

Knee to mid-calf.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

My preferences are knee length or slightly longer, I do wear skirts that are mid calf in cooler weather and when going to the doctors.
The longer skirt gives me a little bit more coverage while there. As in yesterday I had a bone density test and a shorter skirt would have exposed too much. The nurses at this doctors office are so used to my skirts that they no longer even notice..
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Fred,
I would concur with your choice of a demure length when visiting medics, but I'm sorry you have to visit them so often that they get used to seeing you.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Kirbstone wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:31 pm Fred,
I would concur with your choice of a demure length when visiting medics, but I'm sorry you have to visit them so often that they get used to seeing you.

Tom
Yeah me too! but at least most of the nursing staff at all of my doctors (0) are good looking so it makes me feel better :lol: . But at 78 almost 79 it has become a fact of life for me.

(0) I currently have 6 doctors in my stable, and they can get very expensive, thank goodness for insurance.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Apart from getting my Covid jabs I have given them a very wide berth. They require you here to produce a med. cert to renew your driving licence every three years and at age 70 I rocked up for the first such inspection. My GP asked me when I last saw him and I replied 'ten years ago I suppose'. He said 'Dead right Tom, gimme yer-arm!' BP was OK but he recommended I visit the Vampire who would draw blood for all sorts of other exotic tests they can now do, so
When I re-attended to hear the verdicts he gazed at the screen and muttered after a while....Well, whatever you're doing, I suggest you keep at it, 'coz your readings are all right in the middle of where they're supposed to be.

So I continued to engage in galley-slavery every w/end and crucify my loft rowing machine several times a week. It doesn't head off senile loss of muscle mass or wrist stiffness, but it keeps the ol' tubes clean, but I know the old man with the scythe is probably cooking up something....

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

From long enough to covers the goods to shoe polishers -- I fail all the ID secret question tests -- "What is your favorite...." . How dull -- if you've got favorites, you may as well wear your always black slacks or blue jeans.