The end of August

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The end of August

Post by denimini »

SkirtsDad wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:36 am Is your thermometer upside down there Kirbstone? Surely red = warm ;-)
Red usually denotes negative, like one's bank account :)
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The end of August

Post by Kirbstone »

Hi guys. No doubt Denimini, from your personal viewpoint my thermometer is upside down! I don't have an overdraft facility with my bank and as a very senior citizen they allow me free banking with no charges, so I never see red there and I haven't recently bought a Caribbean island or similar.

I agree with SkD that the afternoons remain mild & pleasant despite our recent frost, but following Dennis's directive I today donned thick wooly tights for my dog walking. With 16-17 degrees they were a tad too warm, but I did get a pic.

That beautiful garden seat by the glasshouse is a gift from a friend who is downsizing. It needs a little TLC, one could say. MOH's blooms by the front door survived the frost and will probably go on for another month.

Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !