How far we've come

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: How far we've come

Post by Sinned »

I got into the car mid afternoon to drive home and the car thermometer read 36.4 centipede before i opened both front windows. Never, ever had such a reading before.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Post by pelmut »

The thermometer in the back of my van was at 37°C before I opened the widows -- but the one in my front porch went up to 45°C despite leaving the door wide open all day.
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

This just goes to show how far you do not have to go in the UK to end up discussing the weather.
The UK weather is mainly quite boring, you would not wish to live where it gets very interesting.
Big and Bashful wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:41 pm Wow, I didn't realise that night was so long ago! It was a great night! a reasonable curry and I don't think I have been to Stirling since then.
That is certainly my first time back .
Skirtyscot and Cessna I hope see this too but I cannot put a name to our fifth member.
Yup quite a night in oh so many ways and who knows how far we may go in the next ten years.
Good to hear from you.
Steve.
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

STEVIE wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:20 am
Skirtyscot and Cessna I hope see this too but I cannot put a name to our fifth member.
Yup quite a night in oh so many ways and who knows how far we may go in the next ten years.
Good to hear from you.
Steve.
I am afraid I can't remember either, I am hopeless with names, I think the posts organising the even will still be in the forum somewhere, but my pc is very busy uploading yet another canal video to youtube and is very sluggish just now so I can't really look.
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!