Colourful skirts

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
steamman

Re: Colourful skirts

Post by steamman »

To answer your question, its a very simple style, just an A line skirt and the same length front and back. Worn with heels, it's gorgeous, I love it!
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Post by pelmut »

Spirou003 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:07 pm By seeing your pics the effect you describe seems lightweight, maybe it is more visible when looking physically at the skirt?
It was very difficult to photograph in a way that conveyed the impression it gives.  Imagine a grey skirt in blue light but with a red spotlight shining across it so that the edges of the folds appear red.  From one direction it appears reddish-brown and from another it appears dark blueish.
Anyway, it seems to be a very pleasant skirt to wear and very confortable. If you did it yourself, congratulations, it looks nice ;)
It is a heavy dense material, best suited to Winter; I made it very long and full, with room for a long underskirt to trap lots of warmth.
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
e2k2houck

Post by e2k2houck »

I have just got this from Lightheart gear. I love the colors. I have a couple more colorful skirts on the way. I'll post them when they come in
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Very nice. You look so natural.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Like the skirt!! It is not too feminine. But sure stands out.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.