Pyjama Skirt?

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Raakone
Member Extraordinaire

Pyjama Skirt?

Post by Raakone »

Or as the full title is (take a breath first, please), "2019 New Fashion Men's Sexy Bath Skirt Casual Lounge Home Underwear Nightdress Cotton Breathable Sleepwear Bathing Wear Skirt Male Pyjama Bottoms" If the link before doesn't work for you, basically a skirt made of the material of, and with a pattern of, men's lounge pants/PJ pants...yup, in plaids/checkered patterns. And with a waistband. And a pocket.And the slits may be a bit on the high side.

Go to https://www.wish.com/product/5d04c1ffca ... &share=web

What do you all think?
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: Pyjama Skirt?

Post by crfriend »

The site demanded a login and blocked access to the underlying page. There's a good way to drive business!

It looks like an interesting option, but if I was going to go for an open-bottom night-garment I'd opt for a nightshirt or nightgown, not something with a waistband.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Happy-N-Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Happy-N-Skirts »

I don't like opening a page and then have it covered and blocked. My nightie is me, just me. I have two sets of jammies to wear if I were sick and someone was at our house. That may have happened twice in 20 years. I have two robes, one light weight one in the closet and another one at the entry closet in case I am not "properly dressed" to answer the front door.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

Look at the page source and you find this image:

Looks like a good introductory skirt for those who need to be reassured of their masculinity.
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

Kind a reminds me of a gift I received years ago a kilted wrap BATH skirt aka tartan towel.
You are taking a shower and interrupted by someone at the door - wrap the tartan towel
about the waist and tend to business.

Pyjamas - I sleep in much less - I am covered in covers !
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

I won't log into a website just for an intitial look ....prefer to just exit and go somewhere else.
I prefer a night shirt to sleep in; just hangs from the shoulders when vertical and no constriction when horizontal.

In marketing to someone who would only wear such a thing at home and predominantly in the dark, I am surprised they used the "S" word .......... how could they sleep at night knowing that.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
rivegauche
Member Extraordinaire

Post by rivegauche »

The problem with nightshirts is that they are to short and they have splits. I wear ankle length nightdresses for comfort - would not dream of wearing a shortie or a baby doll.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Yeah, it's Wish. I got the same screen and like you I close the screen down. Pinterest gest the same. It's ok I suppose bit I wouldn't go buying one. I could make one from a towel or something much more cheaply. My wife joined Wish. I don't know why.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Happy-N-Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Happy-N-Skirts »

Suggestion: Try sleeping in scrubs. They are low priced and very comfortable. They also have skirts.
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

I managed to get into the site without registering or whatever it wanted, just a bunch of clicks and it gave up trying to force me to register, don't like the high slits, apart from that I like the thing. By the way, I recently bought some nightshirts, well below the knee and high enough to keep out from under my feet, long sleeved, round button collar, I am quite happy with them, the hem is not straight but is not far off, no long slits or high bits at the sides. The purchase was recently enough so I should be able to find details if anyone wants them.
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
lazerr
Member Extraordinaire

Post by lazerr »

Thanks for the tip. I have worn Scrub Skirts for bed but this looks a lot softer and comfortable. I also like the tartan look.
:D
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

That pyjama skirt is somewhat intriguing to me. I will give it a shot but with some modifications as soon as I find time. I'm busy with the extension of a closet to house my growing amount of skirts. ;)
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
FrostedTheFlake

Post by FrostedTheFlake »

I ordered one of those a while ago, and when I got it, the size was definitely way off. They appear to use Asian size charts, and I'm on the larger side (I usually wear 38 in jeans). I wound up giving it to a slimmer friend of mine.
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by mishawakaskirt »

Happy-N-Skirts wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:39 pm Suggestion: Try sleeping in scrubs. They are low priced and very comfortable. They also have skirts.
That's a good idea, well particularly the scrub skirt. But I see where you are going with scrubs in general, light Weight and comfortable, and usually roomy looking.

I own a Wonderwink scrub skirt and love it.
I typically sleep in a men's night shirt or "long" tee shirt. Both purchased on eBay of course.
My whole life I have never cared for pyjamas.
Night shirts may have been my first introduction to a inseam free garment.

Back before I got married, I used to sleep in a skirt or dress.
Mishawakaskirt @2wayskirt on Twitter

Avoid the middle man, wear a kilt or skirt.
Dust
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Dust »

I have one of these, my wife got it for me. As already mentioned, it runs way small. I'm pretty sure she bought it off of Wish. You can get these off of eBay as well.

As for quality, I ripped the slit even higher on the first wear. I had sat down on the floor, and the back got caught under my foot as I stood up.

Still, I've thought about getting another one, next size up.