Has anyone else worn a really short skirt out and about

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Has anyone else worn a really short skirt out and about

Post by oldsalt1 »

Ken I am not by any means a computer expert. I take the simple way out

I scan the photo into my computer than I go on the café and post an answer on the bottom of the page I click add files what comes up for me is do you want to add computer files I click on that and it brings me to my scan folder

If that doesn't help ask CR for advice

Pdxfashionpioneer
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Pdxfashionpioneer »

All three of you on the 4th page look fine in your skirts. I don't see anything immodest about them.

For myself, if I feel like one move, right or wrong, and I'll be giving anyone looking at me an anatomy lesson I figure it's too short.

I still haven't figured out how the young women who wear those skirts that end at the bottom of their hind quarters manage to walk down the street and upstairs; but I'm glad they can! :D
David, the PDX Fashion Pioneer

Social norms aren't changed by Congress or Parliament; they're changed by a sufficient number of people ignoring the existing ones and publicly practicing new ones.

victor1964

Post by victor1964 »

Another short skirt for me. This was another ebay purchase :-)

It was really hot day and MOH and I decided on a country walk and picnic. We found a shaded spot in the middle of nowhere and had a lovely chilled few hours.

The skirt is actually shorter that it looks on the camera (guess it was the camera angle!), lovely and cool though....

105594857_200887814499171_31371424788072356.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.