Subject line typo

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Subject line typo

Post by Faldaguy »

Sorry for prior post typo, should be: "Defeating"
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Subject line typo

Post by Kirbstone »

Thanks for the clarification, Faldaguy.

I was just going to say 'Ouch!'..... Don't fancy having my nipples chopped off :?

In my game we use local anaesthesia of course and it beats me how these young things can come in all nervous about dental procedures when they have already had multiple piercings about the face, no doubt carried out by totally unqualified charlatans without any form of anaesthetic.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

Glad for the clarification...

I'm rather attached to my nipples, wouldn't want them cut off!
I was pierced there and it really hurt lots more a little after the deed was done - but its not practical to have such sensitivity so I removed mine.

I can't imagine how much some of the dermal piercings must hurt...

NZF
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Of course deteating hurts. Any time you take a knife and cut on yourself it is going to hurt. I am one of those people who need to be sedated for teeth cleaning,because My mouth is very sensitive to being probed by those instruments of torture found in a Dentists office. :lol: :lol:

When I needed to have a filling put in just walking into the surgery was enough to start the fight or flight panic. :pale: :pale:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
new2skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by new2skirts »

Haha, typo's happen all the time with me :roll: it was a good topic though 8)
Formerly Kilty / Joe Public etc...