Clothing envy - does it dissipate?

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Clothing envy - does it dissipate?

Post by JeffB1959 »

Uncle Al wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:49 am
JeffB1959 :arrow: There are many one-piece bathing suits on the market, that hearken
back to the late '50s-'60s. I have one(yet to use it) and tried it on. Fits like a glove :D

Just my $0.02 worth ;)

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen
Well, I'm not much for swimming as the only uses I have for water are bathing, drinking, washing clothes and cooking. Despite that, maybe I might consider such a garment for lounging around the pool. Heh! :lol:
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.

nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

I do have a womens Roxy springsuit (wetsuit), not quite a one-piece but it does have a thong bottom even though it has short sleeves! Go figure!.
I don't have a swimsuit per-se - Its a bit too much out there to wear a one-piece or a bikini!

cheers
NZF

geron

Post by geron »

Unless you're looking for a fashion show, swimming is frankly pleasanter where you don't have to wear anything. And it avoids the discomfort of dripping fabric amidships when you get out of the water.

Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

geron wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:53 pm
Unless you're looking for a fashion show, swimming is frankly pleasanter where you don't have to wear anything. And it avoids the discomfort of dripping fabric amidships when you get out of the water.
Exactly!
But there are various archaic laws one has to observe some places. So I'm for just wearing as little as is legal.

Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I generally wear bikini bottoms. They are so awesome, they fit as well as speedos and come in a bigger range of colours and patterns. I wear them with MOH's approval and to the swimming pool at the gym we go to. None of the other women in her aquafit class know what they are or frankly care. I cause some consternation with the women as I have some pairs that are flesh coloured and it looks as if I'm not wearing anything! I love to screw with people's perceptions! Unfortunately I only wear the bb's alternate months as MOH also likes to see me in conventional swim shorts so I wear them in the other alternate month. I make concessions to keep her sweet.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.

JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

Addendum: To be honest, I have more in the way of footwear envy instead of clothing envy. Regarding the latter, there's practically nothing I can't wear from the women's side of the aisle, but shoes? That's a different story. Since I wear a size 13, my footwear choices are severely limited, even though Louboutins (for example) are crazy expensive, I'd love to own just one pair, but they don't go up to my size. Oh, well, them's the breaks.
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.