Design and sell your own skirts, dresses, etc

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Design and sell your own skirts, dresses, etc

Post by Freedomforall »

I found this site and it allows you to create just about anything using your artwork or design. I like a lot of the skirt prints and especially love this "flower child" dress.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/alondr ... =shop_grid
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Design and sell your own skirts, dresses, etc

Post by Sinned »

Wow, FFA, that takes me right back to the sixties when such dresses were seen all over. The men even wore flowered shirts and matching ties. I would love a dress or skirt like that.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

I've just given my sylph-like body measurements to a crowd called Sumissura who specialize in made-to-measure garments and asked them to make up a skirtsuit with short single-breasted jacket and knee-length flared skirt.
They're not bargain basement, but this sort of outfit never is. They claim they'll deliver in just over two weeks. We'll see....

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

Like the spec of your design Tom.....Skirt length giving freedom and male look with matching jacket