Quora

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Quora

Post by moonshadow »

Somehow, I have an account on Quora apparently. I admit, many of the articles are interesting. I often get emails about people's questions regarding skirts. The questions are all over the place. Many of them seem to be from men who wear skirts and/or men answering questions regarding wearing skirts.

I don't know if there are any members here who participate, but I suspect there are.

One thing I noticed was the amount of positive feedback whenever a man does ask a skirt related question. This positive feedback seems to stem from diverse sources from cis men and women alike.

Just thought I'd toss that out there. And no, you won't find any post from "moonshadow" on the site. I just read the articles, I have no interest in participating.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
greenboots
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Quora

Post by greenboots »

I used to have an account, I suspect because I once wanted to ask a question. Quora is certainly no your average discussion board, so I would expect a more moderate and generally respectful tone.

At one time I had a Yahoo account, and read and sometimes commented on Yahoo Questions (or whatever it is called). However, that seems to have descended in quality. And given that, if you want to avoid the intense tracking they indulge in, you must disable cookies individually for the hundreds of "partners" with whom they share your data, I now avoid all things Yahoo.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I'm not a member but have read many of the articles that are on their site.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
tnwheels

Post by tnwheels »

I have noticed the skirt related questions on there also as well as some of the other questions people pose. I will occasionally give an opinion or at least a thumps up to the interesting ones.
FestivalGuy

Post by FestivalGuy »

I pop on there occasionally just to read.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

Haven't heard of it. But I am skirted more frequently than trousered, so I suppose it doesn't matter.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...