Skirts in front of alot of people

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.

Re: Skirts in front of alot of people

Postby dillon » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:17 pm

JeffB1959 wrote:Hmm! I’ve never golfed before, but I’d be willing to give it a try, mainly for the chance to wear a cute skirt or skort! :lol:

I golfed once. I hit a 69. But i got better with each hole after that. :lol:
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Kirbstone » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:12 pm

Had golf shoved down my throat as a teenager &c by both parents, avid and successful golfers. No talent for it. Play only occasionally and have yet to score a 69 on one hole!
My best story is on a very sunny Sunday in Germany playing a game with a colleague (equally talented) and we'd lost all our balls by the 14th hole, Pro shop closed, so we retired to the clubhouse terrace, ordered two large frothy beers and laughed our heads off.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Postby dillon » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:18 pm

Kirbstone wrote:Had golf shoved down my throat as a teenager &c by both parents, avid and successful golfers. No talent for it. Play only occasionally and have yet to score a 69 on one hole!
My best story is on a very sunny Sunday in Germany playing a game with a colleague (equally talented) and we'd lost all our balls by the 14th hole, Pro shop closed, so we retired to the clubhouse terrace, ordered two large frothy beers and laughed our heads off.

Tom

Sounds like the best day of golf ever recorded. Except I don't think two beers were nearly enough!
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Fred in Skirts » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:47 am

dillon wrote:
JeffB1959 wrote:Hmm! I’ve never golfed before, but I’d be willing to give it a try, mainly for the chance to wear a cute skirt or skort! :lol:

I golfed once. I hit a 69. But i got better with each hole after that. :lol:

sounds like my first and only time golfing. I still don't know what my final score would have been as right after the second hole it started to thunder and hail with rain. We beat a hasty retreat to the club house. I have never tried golf again.... :lol:
Fred :kiltdance:

:whistle: Hi I am Fred and I wear skirts and dresses all of the time. :hooray:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Previous

Return to Skirts and Kilts for Men