Skorts

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.

Skorts

Postby Bamaskirting » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:49 pm

I will always love skirts. But I've just not work any in public but a few times in past year or so. I attribute that for my love of tights honestly. But yesterday, I seen a skirt in the active section of TJ Marshall's. I tried it on and loved it!

Now I'm definitely interested in skirts again! I also remembered this awesome community I'm in here! So hello everyone!!
Bamaskirting
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Skorts

Postby skirtyscot » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:43 am

Hello again Bamaskirting, good to see you dropping in again. Get your skirts out into the world again!

Not sure why tights would stop you wearing skirts in public, I wear them all the time in the season (which is most of the year round these parts). Just go for it!
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Postby r.m.anderson » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:51 pm

Bamaskirting wrote:I will always love skirts. But I've just not work any in public but a few times in past year or so. I attribute that for my love of tights honestly. But yesterday, I seen a skirt in the active section of TJ Marshall's. I tried it on and loved it!

Now I'm definitely interested in skirts again! I also remembered this awesome community I'm in here! So hello everyone!!

Did you get off on the wrong track - "Skorts" is your thread starter and then you mention wear (only) skirts ?
In any even skorts are faux skirts and will get you a pass here - QWERTY places the "O" and the "I" right next to each other.

Oh and feel free to drop by more frequently and often - Skirts is the universal spoken language here !
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Bamaskirting » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:20 pm

r.m.anderson wrote:
Bamaskirting wrote:I will always love skirts. But I've just not work any in public but a few times in past year or so. I attribute that for my love of tights honestly. But yesterday, I seen a skirt in the active section of TJ Marshall's. I tried it on and loved it!

Did you get off on the wrong track - "Skorts" is your thread starter and then you mention wear (only) skirts ?
In any even skorts are faux skirts and will get you a pass here - QWERTY places the "O" and the "I" right next to each other.

Oh and feel free to drop by more frequently and often - Skirts is the universal spoken language here !

I wear skirts. But a skort is what I bought. Probably a spell check error via phone
Bamaskirting
Member Extraordinaire

Return to Skirts and Kilts for Men