What is your favorite skirt for flying and why?

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Bodycon
Member Extraordinaire

Re: What is your favorite skirt for flying and why?

Post by Bodycon »

I recently got a Craghoppers NosiLife Savannah Skirt on eBay for £15.00 brand new.
noslife.jpg
It is really comfy, I bought it for going walking, though it should be perfect for flying as the pockets are at the front and large enough for passport etc.

I'm off to Paris late April, so will try it out then.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
e2k2houck

Post by e2k2houck »

stephanie53 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:13 pm
photoguy207 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:04 pm
e2k2houck wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:27 am This is my favorite skirt to fly in, and while on a layover in Baltimore I was stopped by a woman and asked where I got the skirt. Its very comfortable to travel in
I love my LightHeart Gear skirts too! The pockets are amazing and helpful when traveling.
I looked at there website. very nice looking dresses and skirts. Is it really worth $115 dollars?
they are to me, I have about 25 of them, I wear them every day. The patterned ones are for going out on the town, the solid colors are for every day and hiking.
Midas
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Midas »

I've got a Craghoppers Nosilife skirt. It is very comfortable, lightweight and dries quickly when wet. It also has the advantage of being impregnated with an insect repellent that helps to keep the biting things away.
skirttime

Post by skirttime »

I've worn my Stumptown Kilts several times. That's kind of my go-to. I just like the way they look and they're comfortable, too. Also the Skirtcraft Aqueous skirt, which is super comfortable, but you have to watch how you sit a little more closely. I haven't tried my short version of the Macabi skirt on a plane yet, but they're also very comfortable and have huge pockets, so they should fly well.
K_Highlander

Post by K_Highlander »

Tomorrow is my first time flying in a skirt. Plan to wear a black Banana Republic twill mini skirt.
Its about 16 inches long, plenty of sweep to keep bits covered.
I am sure my wife will object as she drives me to the airport.
But after a 25 day cross country drive in skirts (see separate post), what's one airplane for 2.5 hours?
Ken