skirts on line

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
skirted

skirts on line

Post by skirted »

How many out there have checked out wish.com. If you want a good selection of skirts in different sizes, lengths and types. I can not say how good the site is.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: skirts on line

Post by STEVIE »

Hi Skirted,
Just had a quick look and the first barrier is "signing up", I gave it a miss.
On a wider note, there is a great deal of fun to be had by skirt shopping in meat space too.
It can be anything from a charity or goodwill to the high end design outlets, they only want your hard earned.
It can also be a great boost to your confidence if you are at the start of your journey in skirts.
Steve.
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

I did sign up with wish briefly but as i was bombarded by Sales e-mails several times a day, I unsubscribed to the site.
As you say, there is a large array of young girls minis and some longer ones as well. Most of them were for very slim women and only had small sizes.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels
KellyRain

Post by KellyRain »

We bought some t-shirts and other items from wish.com and it was all garbage. Not a single item we ordered was worth the postage it cost to send it. Avoid.