Harassed while skirted

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
VoxClamantis

Re: Harassed while skirted

Post by VoxClamantis »

moonshadow wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:11 pm Nobody's ever asked me what's under my skirt. Which is too bad as I've had possible answers ready for several years...
Awesome!
crfriend wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:15 pm
VoxClamantis wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:14 pmSomething in the conversation prompted a third to disclose that she was a municipal police officer (and although the club was not in that city, in this state municipal police have extended jurisdiction for the entire county in which the city lies, which did include the county of this particular club).
Hmm... A veiled threat.
I didn't have that feeling...cocaine had just been mentioned.
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by partlyscot »

I have had precisely one instance of someone lifting my skirt, and for a second, I was severely shocked. I was talking to a young couple at work when it happened. I froze with what must have been a photograph worthy expression on my face, then spun round. To find the couple's adorable 3 or 4 year old holding the hem of my skirt up and showing us the similarities of colour with her own dress, "look, it's same..." of course, we all howled with laughter, and the parents were very apologetic, but I was not in the slightest put out and reassured them so.
VoxClamantis

Post by VoxClamantis »

partlyscot wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:02 pm I have had precisely one instance of someone lifting my skirt, [...] we all howled with laughter [...]
That is a TED-worthy story!
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

I've also been asked the 'what are you wearing under your skirt' question a lot. And I've been asked do I match my lingerie etc... and that question comes from guys and gals mixed. I do reply and ask 'what are you wearing under your skirt/pants'.

Quit a few years ago I had a guy squeeze one breast, can't remember which now - and ask 'are they for real?', so I grabbed his crotch and asked him the same. That was at a whisky bar in one of our resort towns here.

That said I also get compliments and on several occasions I have had the same dress as another woman there, or we've had the same heels, or we've commented on having the same garment as the other is wearing in our wardrobe etc...

I was pleasantly surprised on day in a hotel I was staying at for work when a fellow guest pointed out to me I had the same dress as the news presenter was wearing... and I did. I had had the dress for half a year or so - so I thought to myself I must be doing something right in my fashion sense, despite being on the other side of the aisle in the department store clothing section....

cheers
NZF
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

nzfreestyler wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:07 pm...... Quit a few years ago I had a guy squeeze one breast, can't remember which now - and ask 'are they for real?', so I grabbed his crotch and asked him the same. That was at a whisky bar in one of our resort towns here. .....
Was Crocodile Dundee your inspiration for your action? ;)
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

beachlion wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:21 pm Was Crocodile Dundee your inspiration for your action?
ha ha, perhaps cause I did see those movies...
not sure to be honest. It just rolled off my tongue, but it was unexpected being touched like that, It was purely instinctive I think.

NZF