advice

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: advice

Post by denimini »

eightofnine wrote:I had a talk with Lee today ,I asked him if it mattered what i wore. He said no you can wear what you like he said he didnt care if i was naked.I then told him about recent events i uploaded a photo of me wearing a skirt on facebook so family have been talking about it to my parents rather than me .I showed lee the photo he didnt see a problem with it .So happy days
Glad to hear that things are progressing well.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

I may have misunderstood your statement but I’d speculate that if you’ve been out skirted with him, odds are he noticed. I suggest starting out trousered, maybe wearing an outdoorsy skirt at the first outing. But if you think you’re losing your money by not enjoying the trip as fully as you might, then talk to him in advance. You could be hurt now, hurt later, or not hurt at all. If he is accepting, even receptive, then buy him a skirt somewhere along the trip.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
eightofnine

Post by eightofnine »

dillon wrote:I may have misunderstood your statement but I’d speculate that if you’ve been out skirted with him, odds are he noticed. I suggest starting out trousered, maybe wearing an outdoorsy skirt at the first outing. But if you think you’re losing your money by not enjoying the trip as fully as you might, then talk to him in advance. You could be hurt now, hurt later, or not hurt at all. If he is accepting, even receptive, then buy him a skirt somewhere along the trip.
basically he doesn't care what i wear and i am ok to wear a skirt with him .I don't think he would wear one himself though i spoke to him about clothes for our trip he said he was gona wear hiking pants and wasn't interested in shorts .