noteworthy comment

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

noteworthy comment

Post by Freedomforall »

I rarely read comments on videos or articles because they tend to reflect the degradation and lack of intelligence in society. I discovered this rare gem on a Youtube video and it is worth sharing. The video was of a man wearing a denim skirt and explaining his reason why. Bare in mind this comment was originally written in Spanish.

Here is the comment:

"There is a need to attend to the male population; and it has to do with the uncomfortable and unhealthy design of men's clothing.
Thank you very much for what you can do to improve the health and quality of life of men.
The trousers were used to discriminate, and humiliate the woman; (It is the most exhibitionist and sexist garment that has been used, and especially for men, because the anatomy of the woman is different, and a trouser in the woman is not as INSUTER, nor as exhibitionistic as in men. Decent, comfortable, and HEALTHY to dress a man is a skirt or dress with a skirt.
By tradition men have always dressed in skirts, only 300 years ago they were forced to wear pants.
The trousers are the least suitable garment for a man; the boxer shorts, acts as a splint on the genitals, (propitiating malfunctions, and disabilities), the central seam of the pants mistreats, bruises and bothers the genitals all the time; the belt or belt serves as a tourniquet, and forces the heart to pump blood with greater effort (to overcome the contraction that makes the tourniquet), and by bad blood supply affects: the digestive system, the urinary system, the device player. In addition to the use of trousers, men have ended up standing on their feet, which is totally unnatural. Skirts and dresses with skirts for men are supremely HEALTHY, COMFORTABLE AND COMFORTABLE. The trousers, the underpants, the central seam of the trousers, and the belt or belt, are promoting the modern diseases of men: IMPOTENCE, STERILITY, PROBLEMS OF THE PROSTATE AND POSSIBLY CANCER OF THE TESTICLE.
No part of the male's body is mistreated more than the genitals.
For health and comfort better to wear SKIRTS OR DRESSES WITH SKIRT"
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: noteworthy comment

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Very interesting to read it just goes to show you that what I have been thinking all along is true. "Pants are unhealthy and should not be worn by men."
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Fred I agree. I believe there is a lot of truth in this.
Rokje
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Rokje »

So true.

I'm glad that my wife accepted my wish to start wearing skirts last year. After I told her my greatest secret about being a girl in a male body I can wear dresses and all the female clothes I like to wear, such as bra's and nylons.
I will undergo my transition into a woman in a couple of years, from now on.
Be proud to wear a skirt or dress, they are just clothes. Yes , they are for men too
I'm Marica, I'm a 59 year old girl.
Learning Norwegian: Jeg er Marica.

8)
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Well, I hope all goes well but not for me. I'm just a male freestyler trapped in a male body and have no wish to rearrange my genitalia.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.