Pictures in the reviews of Amazon clothing

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Pictures in the reviews of Amazon clothing

Post by FranTastic444 »

Apologies in advance if this has been done before, but has anyone spotted guys providing images in the feedback on Amazon for the sort of clothing that visitors to this site may appreciate?

My favourite skirt has pics of at least 3 guys wearing the same gear. To see the images you have to scroll down to the reviews and on the right hand side you will see a link that says "see all customer images".

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013S ... UTF8&psc=1

Another of my purchases also has a male pic in the reviews -

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NO ... UTF8&psc=1

Have I just struck lucky, or are there loads of other photos on the Amazon reviews of guys wearing what would traditionally be seen as women's garments?
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Pictures in the reviews of Amazon clothing

Post by oldsalt1 »

I probably have well over a dozen photos on amazon if you are interested look under
Doublju short sleeve tops

Doublju dresses

Burlady womens business suits

giotto t shirt dresses.

these are usually the same photos that I post on the café just on amazon I don't show my face They are all listed under my name Dan
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FranTastic444 »

Hey Dan, some really interesting ideas there - will try out a few for myself :-)
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I am wearing a similar black skater skirt as I type this. As a 34/36" waist it is humourous to note that I would need a size XXX. Obviously the eastern vanity sizing. As to reviews from men I would think that there are thousands out there but I have better things to do with my time than try and trawl through to find them. Otherwise it will be pot luck as you look at a particular skirt that interests you.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

FranTastic444 wrote:Hey Dan, some really interesting ideas there - will try out a few for myself :-)
let me know if you post anything.
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FranTastic444 »

oldsalt1 wrote: let me know if you post anything.
I think I'm some way off that, Dan. The wife looked disapprovingly at me when I wore a skirt at home on an evening in the week - I think she was expecting any skirting to be strictly a behind closed doors, weekend activity. Taking / posting pics would put her into orbit right now....
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

Home comes first If I can help with anything please just ask
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

FranTastic444 wrote:I think I'm some way off that, Dan. The wife looked disapprovingly at me when I wore a skirt at home on an evening in the week - I think she was expecting any skirting to be strictly a behind closed doors, weekend activity. Taking / posting pics would put her into orbit right now....
So, is weekend activity would be away from home but behind closed doors? Or am I missing something?

Or is skirting OK Sat-Sun at home but not Mon-Fri at home? And if so, what's the logic behind that?
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Caultron wrote:Or is skirting OK Sat-Sun at home but not Mon-Fri at home? And if so, what's the logic behind that?
You must remember that we are dealing with a woman here and logic as it stands is out of the window. :lol:
For most women, logic as seen by a man is not the same. They have their own logic and that defies the scientific world to no end. :hide: :rofl:
Last edited by Fred in Skirts on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
skirtpettiman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtpettiman »

Fred in Skirts wrote:
Caultron wrote:Or is skirting OK Sat-Sun at home but not Mon-Fri at home? And if so, what's the logic behind that?
You must remember that we are dealing with a woman here and logic as it stands is out of the widow. :lol:
For most women, logic as seen by a man is not the same. They have their own logic and that defies the scientific world to no end. :hide: :rofl:
I agree. One of my favourite oxymorons is 'A logical woman'. Another one my friend uses is 'A happy contented woman'. Being a married man you've got to laugh! :lol:
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FranTastic444 »

oldsalt1 wrote:Home comes first If I can help with anything please just ask
Thank's Dan.