tips in dressng

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

tips in dressng

Post by Fred in Skirts »

pin.gif
Reducing Static Cling
Pin a small safety pin to the seam of your slip and you will not have a clingy skirt or dress. Same thing works with slacks that cling when wearing panty hose. Place pin in seam of slacks and .. TA DA! ... Static is gone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: tips in dressng

Post by crfriend »

Fred in Skirts wrote:Reducing Static Cling
Pin a small safety pin to the seam of your slip and you will not have a clingy skirt or dress. Same thing works with slacks that cling when wearing panty hose. Place pin in seam of slacks and .. TA DA! ... Static is gone.
The problem then becomes, "How long a wire do I need to properly ground the safety-pin?" :twisted:
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

crfriend wrote:The problem then becomes, "How long a wire do I need to properly ground the safety-pin?"
I suppose that depends on how far you want to go from your ground stake.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

Attach a feeder to it and fly a kite with it in a thunder storm and problem solved permanently once and for all.
Man made clothing does not mate well with clothing (skins) made of the native beasts.
No acrylics were harmed in making this slippery attractive skirted ensemble.
Watch the faux fur fly when charged by the energizer bunny.
OK scrub or scrap your footwear on that charged particle rug and touch that light switch to trip the light fantastic.
Beware of that Van de Graaff generator it will ruin your best clothing day !

Never a dull moment here at this SC forum - an eclectic electrifying discourse of static thoughts if there ever was one.

I'll have to leave now my soap box was recalled because of a ground fault problem.
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

r.m.anderson wrote:Attach a feeder to it and fly a kite with it in a thunder storm and problem solved permanently once and for all.
Man made clothing does not mate well with clothing (skins) made of the native beasts.
No acrylics were harmed in making this slippery attractive skirted ensemble.
Watch the faux fur fly when charged by the energizer bunny.
OK scrub or scrap your footwear on that charged particle rug and touch that light switch to trip the light fantastic.
Beware of that Van de Graaff generator it will ruin your best clothing day !

Never a dull moment here at this SC forum - an eclectic electrifying discourse of static thoughts if there ever was one.

I'll have to leave now my soap box was recalled because of a ground fault problem.
Electrifying, lol :lol:

I find a slip deals with my skirt sticking to my legs due to static when I am wearing tights, thankfully summer is here, so having legs waxed and being tights free is great for a few weeks 8)
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

kilty wrote:Electrifying, :lol:
I always try to spark a few laughs when I get the chance -- and I do love puns, even groundless ones.

Cats fear me.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

crfriend wrote:
kilty wrote:Electrifying, :lol:
I always try to spark a few laughs when I get the chance -- and I do love puns, even groundless ones.

Cats fear me.
YES - be very aware of petting a cat the wrong way while touching a grounded source.
The revenge of Halloween once visited will be upon your soul and being as you pry the
this frikken frighten kitten off of its impalement on whatever portion of your body that
it latched onto.
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !