A first for me

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

A first for me

Post by Freedomforall »

I was at an Indian restaurant tonight. I was wearing an ie faitaga and an Allan Flusser shirt from Stein Mart. A guy introduced himself and sat down at my table. He proceeded to tell me he loved my style and told his wife it was time for him to break out his kilt.
SkirtsDad
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A first for me

Post by SkirtsDad »

Freedomforall wrote:I was at an Indian restaurant tonight. I was wearing an ie faitaga and an Allan Flusser shirt from Stein Mart. A guy introduced himself and sat down at my table. He proceeded to tell me he loved my style and told his wife it was time for him to break out his kilt.
Nice. Congrats :-)
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Freedomforall wrote:I was at an Indian restaurant tonight. I was wearing an ie faitaga and an Allan Flusser shirt from Stein Mart. A guy introduced himself and sat down at my table. He proceeded to tell me he loved my style and told his wife it was time for him to break out his kilt.
Very cool.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
skirtingtheissue
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtheissue »

It's always so nice when a man, or woman, comes up to me and say "Excuse me,..." and then ask me about my skirt, or share something relating to men in skirts or the overall "look". Sometimes they are curious, sometimes they want to say "you're not alone", sometimes they want to give compliments, sometimes it's a man saying "I wish I could do that", sometimes a combination of the above. In such cases it's always a good time to mention Skirtcafe.org and help spread the skirting gospel!

-----Henry
When I heard about skirting, I jumped in with both feet!
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

I agree Henry. I wish I had skirt cafe business cards. I do however mention it as often as possible.