What if We did the same to Them?

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Re: What if We did the same to Them?

Post by weeladdie18 »

I am opening up this thread again as there are two issues which interest me....As a post WW11 baby born in what they called the bulge...
the female and her daughters always wore skirts.

When I start a new relationship with a new partner and she asked me "what would you like me to wear ? " ....I would reply
" Please wear a nice skirt when you come out with me "

One partner admitted she was going to be naughty and wear her jeans. ...What is the answer to this Kind of insubordination in a relationship ?

On the other hand there is a form of auto suggestion where the skirt wearing male wishes to wear the style of skirt he sees being worn by
a female skirt wearer .

I believe it was Daryl who noted that when he wore a skirt to the office all the females gave up wearing trousers and all wore skirts.

I wear skirts as a man in skirts.....I am not trying to cross dress or appear as a female. Perhaps this is part of a new fashion which
for some reason has failed to become popular in my U K location. .....weeladdie
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: What if We did the same to Them?

Post by moonshadow »

...and I still haven't been struck by lightning while trying on a skirt...
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.