New Skirt: Opinions?

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
GothScot

New Skirt: Opinions?

Post by GothScot »

Shot4.jpg
Shot3.jpg
Shot2.jpg
Shot1.jpg
Picked this up at the holidays on clearance at Sears. Not real leather, no, but looks like it and feels uber soft. I don't usually go for knee-length, but I always wanted a leather skirt.

I think I look HAWT.

Sorry if the snaps aren't the greatest, but such are the hazards when still only out to a select few in one's life and none are there to handle the camera effectively.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New Skirt: Opinions?

Post by Kilty »

Looks great! Thought for me, I need a slit at the back for walking and to show off my fabulous legs :roll: :lol: I've never done leather or pleather skirts, I had a PVC skirt, but it was so annoying with all the swishing and rustling sounds I got rid of it. I like your tights as well! 8)
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

I find it impossible to tell from the angle, can you find a floor length mirror and snap a couple using the mirror to get a better angle?
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
GothScot

Post by GothScot »

@BigAndBashful

Not at the moment. Money's kind of a joke post-holidays.
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

Voor $7 at Kmart.
http://www.kmart.com/full-length-mirror ... ockType=G3
Attached to my wardrobe door. Biggest problem was not to break it during transport.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

I can see enough of it to know that it is a black, leather looking, unbifucated male garment, which is bound to suit your screen name.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

I agree with those who need more displayed. It's hard to make a good assessment.

I'm generally not a big fan of pencils at any rate on most bodies, but it helps to have the full body shot to see how the shape of the skirt works with the rest of you.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

GothScot,

Has your camera got a 10 sec. delayed shutter release? That's the real answer and you don't need a mirror then.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
GothScot

Post by GothScot »

Thanks and apologies, I guess.

I shot it on my mobile phone which I'm still trying to figure out. No K-Mart close by or anywhere at the flat to hang up a full-length mirror if there were.

I may try to post something that's more full-body shot, but it's hard to post much as I'm worried someone might stumble across it, either as an employer (I'm in an area that's capital C Conservative and I do consider myself trans in the Eddie Izzard vein, which is kind of dangerous, sad to say. Opens one up to verbal and physical abuse) or a relative, putting 2 + 2 together or someone I made an enemy of (I do that a lot without meaning to) also putting 2 + 2 together and telling a relative.

It's just a headache I don't need right now. Not that not being able to go 'round to the shops in clothing that really doesn't feel right ISN'T also a massive headache, but, swings and roundabouts...