These are a few of my favorite bags!

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Re: These are a few of my favorite bags!

Post by dillon »

Caultron wrote:That's basically the style I like, although I prefer leather.
I just received the cited item, lol. So i cant comment any more, except to say that i was pleasently surprised to learn that it was 100% recycled plastic bottles. That makes the $11.99 seem worth it, even beyond my affinity for the bag.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

dillon wrote:
Caultron wrote:That's basically the style I like, although I prefer leather.
I just received the cited item, lol. So i cant comment any more, except to say that i was pleasently surprised to learn that it was 100% recycled plastic bottles. That makes the $11.99 seem worth it, even beyond my affinity for the bag.
Well, OK, although I presume the cow was a vegetarian.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
SkirtedWelshman

Post by SkirtedWelshman »

I started off with cross shoulder bags, but putting them over my shoulder became a pain. It also ruins the line of your clothes. I swapped to messenger styles bags one black one brown, both leather. I have also bought two clutch bags again one brown, one black. The clutch bags stop wallets, keys etc making the utility Kilt pockets bulging and swinging.

Martin. :D
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

I favour the docile donkey with panniers on a long leash. :wink:

I hate anything slung over my shoulder, so a black laptop bag held in hand is what I use. However, if I'm parading though miles of shopping mall &c. I carry nothing.....initially. When I make a purchase it'll be tucked into the appropriate sized store bag, of course.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !