(Good) Comments are king.

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.

Re: (Good) Comments are king.

Postby Freedomforall » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:26 pm

Sinned wrote:I have to agree with FFA on this as I don't vie for acceptance from either males or females [0]. I also am a loner, always have been and am definitely not of the macho type. I was never one for going out drinking, acting obnoxious or really interested in sports. So I couldn't really care what other males think just so long as they don't give any grief about what I wear and so far they haven't.

[0] MOH and family excepting.

Dennis the more I see your posts, it makes me realize that we are very much alike. I also am not into sports. Of course we are alike on the other things we both mentioned as well.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Re: (Good) Comments are king.

Postby Sinned » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:22 pm

FFA, I posted a poem based on Dr Seuss' "I Love My Job" in the Off Topic section, thread "Skirt related poetry". It may help you in your cause. MOH will get it tomorrow in her Valentine's Day card. I had hoped that there would be some that could offer improvement on my effort but no takers so far so she will get it as is. I think that certainly Moon is a kindred spirit from what he has posted. He's lucky to have Jenn who is supportive. There are others.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Previous

Return to Skirts and Kilts for Men