good day to be skirted.

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Bamaskirting
Member Extraordinaire

good day to be skirted.

Post by Bamaskirting »

i have not had many opportunities to go out in a skirt. only places I usually go is stores. and I've been broke. today i had to drive to next county over to deliver some jewelry boxes I made to my cousin. so I donned a skater skirt and headed out.
of course I slipped a pair of sweatpants on when I got to her house. especially with my mother being there. but on the way home I went to a busy Starbucks for some coffee. Stopped for gas and headed home. just driving in a skirt is very pleasurable. I got home and decided that wasn't enough. So I slipped on another skirt and just went somewhere. I e definitely got to get out more in a skirt. it's too dang hot for pants anyways!
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Re: good day to be skirted.

Post by Caultron »

Be confident and enjoy!

Other people react much more to your mood and demeanor than to your clothes.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Bamaskirting
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bamaskirting »

that is true. I go out in leggings(yoga pants) often. I know it's got to be noticeable. definitely freestyle. I just look mean like I always do and act like they were made for me. which they was. tights were once a male garment too
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

It's called "joy." Men seldom experience it. We must consider ourselves fortunate.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...