Some one should do a utube video skirted

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
hairy
Member Extraordinaire

Some one should do a utube video skirted

Post by hairy »

I've been looking around utube for men who wear skirts, I can only find the normal rubbish that's expected on the internet these days and was thinking how one of us could and really should put a video on there promoting skirts for men. Nothing stupid, just one of us going about a normal day, or many of us would be better. I think I would be up for it if I knew how to do so. What do you all think about it? someone needs to push the issue a bit more, we need to go forward now and get skirts seen on men as normal. LETS DO SOMETHING NOW.
Uncle Al

Re: Some one should do a utube video skirted

Post by Uncle Al »

Try THIS one for starters :D
There are many others on YouTube, just
search 'Men in skirts' and you'll get quite
a few clips. Some old, some new, but - -
they're there in all their glory :D

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
hairy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hairy »

Seen that one before, it does not look "normal" to me, there's just something about it, maybe the way the voice has been changed and no faces are on it. Think I'll try doing one of me If I get out and about this summer but my wife is having operation next week so it don't look like we will get out to so for a couple of months, by which time the weather will be cooler and I like summer for skirting.
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

There was one of a guy in the UK (driving about in his VW, popping to shops, to ATMs) in a bodycon black mini with tights... at one point the cashier tells him off for filming in her shop, lol.. he goes to his park (all daytime) skirted as he films he films himself walking in the stretchy skirt.

Other films, such as a "secretary relaxing after work" take on a different connotation :roll:
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Nope,
It's just what I do every day.
For a fee, I could be open to some negotiation.
Let's face it, we will never out cute puppies or kittens!
Steve.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

I actually had given this some thought and even thought about posting a thread about it. Basically I thought about taking a bunch of clips of men wearing their skirts (maybe on this site), putting it all together, and setting it to a little pop culture music video. More or less, have lots of little 1-2 second snippets of SC members doing our thing set to the rhythm of the song.

I didn't for a few reasons:

1) I didn't expect any real interest from other members
2) I don't have the proper software, or know-how to make an awesome video
3) I don't have to time to really put it together
4) You Tube would just pull it in a week or two anyway for copyright infringement. (per the song I chose)

BUT if anyone wants to grab that bull by the horns, I'd be more than happy to email some random clips of me wearing my skirts in real world situations for them to put in some sort of men in skirt video, just PM me the email address!
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
hairy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hairy »

Much the same reasons as to why I can't do it, but I think there would be interest in it and hopefully not just with us.
I don't have a clue how to do it.
I wouldn't want anything going public that would give skirting bad publicity so if utube would remove it then we shouldn't put it on.