Went for a little walk

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Went for a little walk

Post by Caultron »

Tackleberry wrote:I dropped my girlfriend off at the station and decided to go for a walk and not care if I got seen or not...
Good for you and keep,it up!

I'm sure you're too smart to let yourself be your only obstacle.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

Tackleberry wrote:I dropped my girlfriend off at the station and decided to go for a walk and not care if I got seen or not :wink:
As it happens nobody was around anyway :oops:
Looks good! Now that's a seriously tapered pencil skirt :shock: :wink: were you skirted while dropping off your girlfriend? Is she cool with the skirting? 8)
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

Good going, Tack... I wear pencil skirts occasionally, but usually at or just to my knees, and seldom below, unless they are stretchy and have a rear slit. I like to keep a natural stride. And like you, I am a bit knock-kneed in the shape of my legs, so I avoid skirts that seem to highlight that characteristic. Congrats on your forays into the world.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

dillon wrote:Good going, Tack... I wear pencil skirts occasionally, but usually at or just to my knees, and seldom below, unless they are stretchy and have a rear slit. I like to keep a natural stride. And like you, I am a bit knock-kneed in the shape of my legs, so I avoid skirts that seem to highlight that characteristic. Congrats on your forays into the world.
+1

I have just ordered a new one on ebay, houndstooth pencil, knee length, 6 inch slit in the back, tight enough to look good, but enough freedom of movement for walking, and easy to pull up when nature calls :) I like fairly long slits at the back to show off my legs and to cling to my thighs but not so much that movement is so restricted.

Tackleberry, that denim skirt is quite nice. Where did you get it from?
Last edited by Kilty on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

Tackleberry wrote:I dropped my girlfriend off at the station and decided to go for a walk and not care if I got seen or not :wink:
As it happens nobody was around anyway :oops:
Looks cool to me. Just one word of advice----SMILE! :lol:
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
Tackleberry
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Tackleberry »

kilty wrote:
Tackleberry wrote: Looks good! Now that's a seriously tapered pencil skirt :shock: :wink: were you skirted while dropping off your girlfriend? Is she cool with the skirting? 8)
Thank you but no I wasn't...