I'm busted!

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
skirtedMarine
Distinguished Member

Re: I'm busted!

Post by skirtedMarine »

Pdxfashionpioneer wrote:The first piece of camo print clothing I bought was a Columbia Sportswear skirt!
Good on you as they say! :)
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

skirtedMarine wrote:Yes Sir, There is a Alpha and Charlie Skirt for women Marines
FYI- https://www.marineshop.net/uniforms/women

[Mod Hat-ON]
skirtedMarine wrote: And I should admit that I spent a considerable amount of time trying to get my head under them.
This is beginning to push "The Line". Remember-this is a family friendly forum.
These types of 'innuendos' are not appropriate. Please be considerate when you
respond to a post. Keep it clean and non-suggestive.
[Mod Hat-OFF]

Uncle Al

:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
skirtedMarine
Distinguished Member

Post by skirtedMarine »

Uncle Al wrote:
skirtedMarine wrote:Yes Sir, There is a Alpha and Charlie Skirt for women Marines
FYI- https://www.marineshop.net/uniforms/women

[Mod Hat-ON]
skirtedMarine wrote: And I should admit that I spent a considerable amount of time trying to get my head under them.
This is beginning to push "The Line". Remember-this is a family friendly forum.
These types of 'innuendos' are not appropriate. Please be considerate when you
respond to a post. Keep it clean and non-suggestive.
[Mod Hat-OFF]

Uncle Al

:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Hard to imagine that would be offensive to a straight man, I'll try to remember the feelings of you " alternative" folks who would find that sort of thing distasteful.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

Think of the wearer, not the viewer....it's clearly offensive to look up a skirt.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

skirtedMarine wrote:Hard to imagine that would be offensive to a straight man, I'll try to remember the feelings of you " alternative" folks who would find that sort of thing distasteful.
Personally, I got a good chuckle out of it, but the main thrust is that minors may be looking at this site and we all know how uptight everybody is about "Our Chillun" in this unfortunate land. PC run amok again. I don't like it any better than you, and perhaps less. Heck, the kiddies likely have mouths on them that'd make us blush, but that's not an excuse to enhance our risk cross-section.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
skirtedMarine
Distinguished Member

Post by skirtedMarine »

crfriend wrote:
skirtedMarine wrote:Hard to imagine that would be offensive to a straight man, I'll try to remember the feelings of you " alternative" folks who would find that sort of thing distasteful.
Personally, I got a good chuckle out of it, but the main thrust is that minors may be looking at this site and we all know how uptight everybody is about "Our Chillun" in this unfortunate land. PC run amok again. I don't like it any better than you, and perhaps less. Heck, the kiddies likely have mouths on them that'd make us blush, but that's not an excuse to enhance our risk cross-section.
Point taken Carl, Sorry uncle Al....
skirtedMarine
Distinguished Member

Post by skirtedMarine »

Ray wrote:Think of the wearer, not the viewer....it's clearly offensive to look up a skirt.
I agree with your point , I wouldnt look or .... where Im not welcome!