New skirts for me!!

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

New skirts for me!!

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I just ordered two new denim skirts from Jessica London for $21.00US apiece :cheers: They were on sale at 30 % off and I got another 30% off that. :thumright: :thumright:

If anyone is looking for new skirts and wants a bargain check them out they have all kind of styles on sale now. :rock:

Fred :kiltdance:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New skirts for me!!

Post by moonshadow »

Excellent! Be sure to post some photos!
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

moonshadow wrote:Excellent! Be sure to post some photos!

I sure will as soon as they get here!!!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Franinskirts wrote:
moonshadow wrote:Excellent! Be sure to post some photos!

I sure will as soon as they get here!!!

Well? Have they showed up yet?

Eager to see whatcha got!
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

moonshadow wrote:Well? Have they showed up yet? Eager to see whatcha got!
I just got one the other one has been back ordered. I will try to get a photo up of the one I did get some time this coming week.

Raakone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Raakone »

What style are they?
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Raakone wrote:What style are they?

They are denim knee length and with a slight flare at the hem. 5 pockets and the pockets are very usable. The back pockets are deep enough to safely keep wallet in place and the front pockets are not as deep as mens jean pockets, but deep enough to keep keys and small change in place and they have what used to be called a watch pocket, I keep my cell phone in it. I have about 9 of them in acid washed [1], stone washed [3], blue denim [2], black [2] , and indigo [1].